Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chimera Tail Aesthetics
Grant Chimeras access to the Hyattr / Salamandra tail sprites alongside the fishtail.

It's not particularly fitting for a lot of Chimera, and this would allow for more customization options.

I would also like to ask that Chimera be given access to the Salamandra horn sprites. Why? It would be cool.
[-] The following 8 users Like Pyro's post:
  • chimeranyx, Dystopia, Fern, JamOfBoy, Senna, Shadbase, Snake, Tana
Chad idea. +1
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • HaTeD
Would Salamandra pointy ear sprites be taking too much too...
I'm honestly surprised Chimera don't just have access to everything, much in the fashion that Vampires do. (Okay. 90% of things with the addition of Sally horns and ears.)

You know. Considering they can be anything or anyone.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kazzy's post:
  • Dystopia, Pyro
(11-17-2021, 09:34 AM)Kazzy Wrote: I'm honestly surprised Chimera don't just have access to everything, much in the fashion that Vampires do. (Okay. 90% of things with the addition of Sally horns and ears.)

You know. Considering they can be anything or anyone.

Yeah, I was considering asking about that, since half the fun is being a creature feature. Or hiding in plain sight. Would be nice to have stuff like lepo ears, corbie wings, etc
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pyro's post:
  • Dystopia
Considering they can apparently be grafted into normies as well as built from scratch? Ye.
Sure why not.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Aye, i dig those ideas. Especially the 'just give them the vampire treatment'
reviving this because my chimera NEEDS some horn sprites
[-] The following 2 users Like pope's post:
  • HaTeD, Pyro
this 100% give Chimera more part options, we wanna be able to live our true monster forms when we eat something excessively, could even use it as reason to fit in more remain things for what they can give if needed since we even got newer creatures that could work for it. We already got jellyfish and goblin remains after all that are just heal fluff
[-] The following 2 users Like Dezark's post:
  • HaTeD, Pyro