Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.54b] Voidfail
Voidveil seemingly isn't converting magical damage taken into Void energy. Tested with two characters who have Void Assassin as their subclass, both wearing unarmored torsos made out of cloth material. One being a snakescale ninja armor, the other being a breezecloth ninja armor. One could assume if the energy from damage isn't working, the damage reduction also isn't working, but I've yet to try this on a character with VA as their main class.

I put these two characters against one another and dealt magical damage. The only increase in void energy was from Radiation - 3 per round.

Not sure if this'll help, but here's a debug log of a Warp Strike against a VA.

[Image: x7THrhL.png]
number 1 GTer EU
?

"If Void Assassin is not your main class, no damage reduction is applied"

With no damage reduction, you can't turn the reduction into void energy.

Now, I think it would be nice if you still generated void energy on being hit and just didn't get a reduction, but this is working as intended as far as I can tell.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-13-2021, 07:39 PM)Tana Wrote: ?

"If Void Assassin is not your main class, no damage reduction is applied"

With no damage reduction, you can't turn the reduction into void energy.

Now, I think it would be nice if you still generated void energy on being hit and just didn't get a reduction, but this is working as intended as far as I can tell.

If I remember correctly, you would still obtain 15% of the magic damage taken as void energy stored but you do not gain the DR.
Yeah, you've always been able to get void energy with VA sub-class for clarification. It's just currently bugged in this version.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I stand happily corrected, because I was just trying to make a subclass VA void mage work literally hours before this thread went up.

plz fix
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tana's post:
  • Fern