Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove quiet person
Just make the text into italics with a special message like "you barely hear X say... <message>" instead of removing the entire message. I've yet to encounter a situation where quiet person improved my immersion or my roleplaying experience by simply removing text. I could say the same about ear injury, but at least that one is pretty funny and can be fixed Sleepy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • The Alpha Bat
There's already an option to set quiet person text to small, alongside the option to remove it entirely. It's in preferences already, if you want to use it.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
(12-15-2021, 08:54 AM)WaifuApple Wrote: There's already an option to set quiet person text to small, alongside the option to remove it entirely. It's in preferences already, if you want to use it.

It's good to note that it does not work in new chat, which is likely the problem that Polk is having. I always set it to small, and it just doesn't work or do anything, just the same chat clutter regardless.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadbase's post:
  • Snake
Bug Report that tbh.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Shadbase
Oh I didn't know this, I'll do that then
Tbh, it would be cool if the quiet person speaking part was free and toggleable, and the perk part was renamed to 'stealthy person' or something. Because i really like that part for a rogue character
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]