Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A collection of skills
Hi, Names Satoshi

Been playing the game for a bit and I really enjoy the different class options. Clearly some are better then others which is to be expected in a game like this but I have a few skill ideas that might boost a few of the lesser played or lower tier classes. Maybe.  Keep in mind im not the most knowledgeable on all they way things can break or anything, I just like brain storming.

First of for Tactician

Tact kinda advertises the "spellblade" play style being a soldier class with spells. But it kinda forces you to either use a tome, go tome sword, or play with a spelledge weapon. Personally I think it would be cool if there was a skill that allowed all your Tact spells to be casted with any Sword Axe or Spear. I think this would give the class a much need boost and help the advertised play style

Another idea I had was an Invocation that would set your Tact Ranks to either S. This would help with the long set up for things like AW and EE.

Lastly for Tactician (Technically BK)

I think we could give a bit of a boost to Grandmaster by extending it to all Swords Axes and Spears instead of "Great" ones. Since it's limited to Tactician Black Knight I figure it could be a good upgraded that shouldn't harm to much.

My next set is for Aquamancer

I think it could be fun to give Aquamancer  a 4 or 5 tile AOE to help with mob fights.

Also maybe adding something that increases duration of deep water tiles, and a move similar to ice skates that allows to to move across water tiles for like one momentum?
[-] The following 2 users Like Dre's post:
  • HaTeD, Shadbase