Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcane Gun's issue (Magic Gunner QoL request)
????????????????
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(04-10-2022, 06:00 PM)Snake Wrote: ????????????????

The explanation for it is that MG Shells currently interact with abilities that counteract or synergize with offensive based class skills, there is an argument to be made in the first place that swapping shells shouldn't incur tons of damage on the user as well, but that is what is being implied.

Swapping shells to minmax your FP Regen every turn can be a bit disconnecting to the class and needs habits to be formed to do so, and there is no circumstance in the world where taking EBV's damage for swapping a shell for FP simply is ever worth it either, unless you had absurd amounts of resistance towards it.
So basically, from what I'm getting, this should not be changed as a quality of life change because:

- Swapping shells then swapping back to the original for +10 FP is quintessential for Magic Gunner's gameplay
- Shells are Offensive Skills, so if you don't swap shells, Earthbound Fog will be worthless to be used against a Magic Gunner.

the hec is wrong with you people-
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
That's not what I said. I just said I prefer the shell thing

To reiterate, you do not need to swap. You can just use the same shell every turn. Slap that on your main bar and use it when you need fp

As for earthbound fog it's not really a matter of being "in favor" of this. Just that it's not exactly the same as 10fp regen. Oh also if your turn is skipped because of stun or pit or dullahan you can't get the fp.

Again just playing devil's advocate for the argument of "it's exactly the same as 10fp regen"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Snake