Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rune Mage v2.54b
[Image: Azwb4cS.png]
This debug message appears after detonating a rune that contains the Chronos rune with focus tuning while it's stacked with other runes.

Numerous tests later I discovered that after using runes made of only Chronos, Elemental and a third rune, the Glowing rune, Warding rune, Haste Rune, and Magnet rune all trigger this message if layered onto a rune. I also discovered that in this instance this effect specifically only happens if while these runes are on your rune, it detonates under the effect of chronos rune by using 'Focus Tuning' to activate resonate effects which in turn causes Chronos rune at level 4 to remove runes in an explosion of sorts. I'm not sure why this bug happens but I at least tracked down how to replicate it. It also explains why when I detonate a rune of all 11 runes possible to do this with, this message appears four times in the chat box, one for each rune bugged with this interaction. Yet, they ALL function normally and as intended.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water