Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communism
[Image: image.png]

Could we please get equalized chests when in parties so this kinda stuff doesn't happen?
(It's good to note this happened 3 times in a row.)
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
Yeee, return to chest based communism!
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
I'd request this to be done to the new dungeon chests too, as well as resource nodes. It sucks to have only your leader benefiting from a node while you suck your thumb without stonks.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Shadbase
One could argue its the nature of RNG, but when 4 people are all rolling at once, it starts to feel unfair when the above scenario occurs, but at the same time if you have 4 people in a party and it rolls a 9 star, everyone there gets the same 9 star, which can inflate the amount of items in the game all at once.

Though this may or may not be the intention of the OP, I will specify that I think that at the very least the amount of rewards received can all be the same, that way the above scenario doesn't occur and introduces up to 4 dragon king helmets/terrasque shells all to the game at once.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Shadbase
(01-11-2022, 12:39 AM)Autumn Wrote: One could argue its the nature of RNG, but when 4 people are all rolling at once, it starts to feel unfair when the above scenario occurs, but at the same time if you have 4 people in a party and it rolls a 9 star, everyone there gets the same 9 star, which can inflate the amount of items in the game all at once.

Though this may or may not be the intention of the OP, I will specify that I think that at the very least the amount of rewards received can all be the same, that way the above scenario doesn't occur and introduces up to 4 dragon king helmets/terrasque shells all to the game at once.

YYYYYYYes I would've clarified - I don't want it all to be the same item, just that everyone gets the same -amount- of items.
So rather than an individual roll for everyone on how much stuff they get, it's be a party-wide roll and we'd all get the same amount of items.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
(01-11-2022, 06:25 AM)Shadbase Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 12:39 AM)Autumn Wrote: One could argue its the nature of RNG, but when 4 people are all rolling at once, it starts to feel unfair when the above scenario occurs, but at the same time if you have 4 people in a party and it rolls a 9 star, everyone there gets the same 9 star, which can inflate the amount of items in the game all at once.

YYYYYYYes I would've clarified - I don't want it all to be the same item, just that everyone gets the same -amount- of items.
So rather than an individual roll for everyone on how much stuff they get, it's be a party-wide roll and we'd all get the same amount of items.
Yeah, I thought so too, same amount of items, not same items
Is this not, effectively, what happens already? Each person rolls the contents seperately; Sometimes you get the high loot, sometimes you get the low loot.

If you work to instead equalize the number to match the luck of whoever opens it, It wouldn't change the long-term results, it'd just 'look' prettier or 'more fair' per individual chest...
That's the point tho. Who ever thinks about long-term results?