Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Growing Tensions
Across the Great Six...

Awareness of the threat the so called "White Doors", and the Lost that come with have only been on the rise, word even reaching the commonfolk in even the more remote regions of the world. Reports of the monochrome landscapes and mysterious disappearances of persons have only ramped up over time to the point that the White Doors are being listed alongside B.D.P.s in reports.

"I just can't do this anymore...  I had to kill him, kill him with my own hands!"

Growing concern amidst the people is apparent, such as parents keeping their young ones inside, or decreased tourism and travel across the continents. Even the less bold adventurers are reconsidering their choice of work with the increased risks the Doors are imposing on the job- a fair sentiment with just how downright deadly and terrifying the creatures involved are. Even those brave enough...  or perhaps foolish enough to actively seek out and hunt the threat are facing an ever expanding repertoire of danger.

"I saw something run past the window last night, and a friend of mine was found missing the next morning..."

This increased awareness also extends to those of leadership and nobility of the Six, creating a more intensive focus on managing and researching the threat than ever. Hopes for a breakthrough or revelation is at a high, but nothing conclusive seems to be in reach in the present moment. Of course past that, there are those out there in the underworld mad enough to try take advantage of the threat the Lost pose, whether directly or indirectly, for their own nefarious gains

"Heheheh, you know how much we can make by using these things? Those idiots will pay good murai for these ones-"

People world-wide are in a state of concern over the White Door threat, and with how things are looking, this rising level of tension doesn't look to be easing anytime in the near future...
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
[-] The following 6 users Like InsainArcaneBirdbrain's post:
  • Eldwitch, Fern, Nehemoth, Pyro, Shadbase, Snake