Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Creation Request - Oliver/Stick Wielding Child
Applicable BYOND Key - HirotheWolf

Character Name - Oliver/ Stick Wielding Child

Request Type - Character Creation

Request Details -  I created a 13 year old amnesiac child who lost his parents in a black beast attack and is now orphaned. 

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) -I've RP'd so far honestly from misunderstanding the rules of the character creation where it was 13 or younger. I thought maybe 13 would be an okay thing since I wsa just going to be 13 for a IRL week then shift over to 14. The other think was I was going to make Oliver short. So instead of him being 4'5 I was going to make him 3'9 but then settled on 4'2 then around the age of 16 or 17 give him a growth spurt. 

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Oliver and his Parents had just arrived in Sigrogana from Lispool and were heading to Lispool by carriage. Well because of the black beasts still running amuck they were attacked right outside of reaching the town. Oliver's parents took him and ran but the beasts gave chance. They both tried to fight the beasts off and told Oliver to run, which he did after crying out for them to come with him, but he was stopped by a beast and chased down a hill. He lost the beast, but from rolling down the hill he hit his head on a rock and the blunt trauma to his head and being in a stressful situation made him lose his memory. While he laid there knocked out cold for a while, his parents you can imagine were killed by the beasts. Though he had no idea when he woke up he felt heavy and made his way to Dormeho, not sure where to go and just going from there. 

His memory was slowly returning the more he talked to people and got certain clues like sighs and smells. So far he remembers how he lost his memory and what happened to his parents, but he can't remember their faces. 

Playby of Oliver: [Image: 1787db571b1425e193a86f25628011d6.png]
I have no problem in approving this application given the following caveats and details that were confirmed in DMs:

1:
That the carriage was travelling to Tannis, rather than Lispool. This was a typographic error in the initial submission.

2:
That the character is in fact supervised by other adult characters.

3:
That there's an understanding of the strength of the character being inherently limited due to their age and inexperience and that this will be accounted for.

Co-reviewed by myself and KPeculier