Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age Request - Damian Du Lac
Applicable BYOND Key - minkaron

Character Name - Damian Du Lac

Request Type - Character Age

Request Details - Young Age (8 years old)

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - This character is below the normal age limit of SL2.

[b]Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - [/b]Satoshi offered me the opportunity to play Sozin’s child, so I agreed! He would be under the care of Sozin and company, would be average height for eight years of age -- 4”3’, and also be perfectly healthy. Let me know if more information needs disclosure, or adjustment. Thanks in advance!
Seems fine to me. 

Here's the Child Character Rules to keep in mind, and remember that you can't be out and about alone on the streets without some kind of guardian until at least age 10 without the guards ushering you home again out of concern for your safety.

Child Character Rules:

* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC. (This is to avoid a level cap, so you can still enjoy the mechanics of the game OOCly)

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]