Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sofia Valsamis - Character History & Status
Applicable BYOND Key - Tsundere Aqua

Character Name - Sofia Valsamis Jnr

Request Type - Character History & Status

Request Details -  So I'm not exactly sure what the ruling is on playing an official Executioner but the basic gist is with GM permission is to play the official executioner within Alstalsia and work for its military force.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - To get basically approval to play this executioner for what she's been designed for as and when needed.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Valsamis comes from a very long line of Alstalsian based executionists. She is the only daughter of former executioner Valsamis who has been trained to be an executioner for the purpose of justice, she hasn't directly made any executions as of yet and fears events like the black falcon at the godly stage will just go unjustified. She intends to be a part of the Alstalsian force to help facilitate this, this is also due to following in her mother's footsteps in order to fulfill her duty that she was unable to accomplish.

OOC note: There is no mechanical benefit expected and as always only infers to RP only. I fully intend to discuss this with the Alstalsian Commander and keep them in the loop where required and will do so the same with the GMs. As always I'm up to further discuss this with whoever has the time to review it should further detail be required.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]