Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consideration of Dual-Domain spells
There are currently a lot of spells in the game that have multiple elemental scalings that belong to a single domain instead of 2, this means a lot in the current day and age where more and more things can only interact specifically with a certain domain such as:

-Rotwood and Conduiz materials
-Tali skill's casting extension
-Effects such as Desert Wind and Coastal Squall's elemental damage increase + weather effect.

Among a few more, to my knowledge changing these skills to be dual-domain will only allow the aforementioned interactions, as far as I know from what is stated in their descriptions, efficiency talents do not apply multiple times, therefore these spells wouldn't become cheaper than normal.

I am asking for the implementation of being able to assign multiple domains to a singular spell, in order to give these spells more interactions with what should already be a thing, especially in Hexer's case.

Here is a list of spells with dual-elemental scaling but do not have dual-domains attached.

Quote:Priest
 -
Holy Spark

Ghost
 -Scarlet Twister
 -Blood Spike

Hexer

-Underworld Flame
 -Wretched Oil
 -Black Bubble
 -Black Static
 -Fleeing Spectres

Youkai
 -
Deathtouch (Orbello)

That would be all the spells that'd need addressing mostly.
[-] The following 5 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Fern, HaTeD, sadbot, Snake, Trexmaster
It's so weird that Holy Spark got made Mercalan to have synergy with Priest's ability to cast Mercalan spells with Staffs.

Then Hexer never got its spells made Huggesoan to be able to cast anything with Rotwood aside from Eternal Darkness and Enma's Summons.

If dual-domain spells don't happen I'd at least like to see Hexer get its spells made into Huggesoan instead of every single other element type to have consistency across the board.

Otherwise it'd be nice future-proofing to have multiple domains able to be attached to a spell.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trexmaster's post:
  • Kazzy
Agreed with Trex, yeah. And the OP sounds super cool for certain thematics.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]