Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Black Knight
Changing every class to be great based on which class is strongest is a good way to have some pretty impressive power creep and it's a good reason why Arbalest is so bad nowadays, but black knight still isn't a huge problem that I've seen. It's popular, but it doesn't perform above average. It's just a really easy class to build around for any other class combo.
First I'd wanna see how Black Knight as is, behaves after other classes get updated/tweaked, then we see if it's really broken or not.

I remember that Ghost was whined at due to how popular Duelist is, so its power was sky high when compared to other classes including counters, and that's why it got nerfed back to death.

In the end it's a matter of patience rather than truly balance. The game is not complete in terms of class updates and adjustments anyway (LOL ARBALEST, LOL DEMON HUNTER) so we can tell people what needs or not to be bumped up or dragged down.

I have a feeling we'll even ask for buffs whenever Arbalest arrives with its armor penetration, heavy explosive AoEs and 'strip ur gimmik naked' Buster Cannon a la new-leaf.

But if a more immediate addressing is really that needed? I'd say Indomitable should lower the Black Knight's magic damage reduction by 10% AND change Bright Bishop/Crescent Rook's damage type to 'Physical Damage', so battles between two Black Knights would be more anime as they shrug off each other's hits.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]