Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KORVARA HYPE THREAD
Korvara is coming...
And I think there's been enough ruminating on concerns. So... How about less worries, and more excitement?

Let's talk plans, cool ideas, hopes for the future!

On my end, I'm planning on making a military-focused ghost/priest lupine in the Geladyne faction who is both a loving single father and quite religious, but also fosters a great deal of pride in his nation and casual disdain for those who don't match his ideals. I'm hoping to spur some political stuff and have fun with inter-faction conflict, though not necessarily war. I might try to organize a mini nationalist faction, roleplay the struggle between trying to be there for your daughter while also fighting for your country. Roleplay the difficulties of life in a place that depends on food imports, with an impoverished people but a mighty military. Find pride and meaning in such a life, teach others valuable lessons, good and bad, and learn some on the way. Make friends and enemies, make mistakes, cut some heads off, bring back comrades from the brink of death, lose those that can never be replaced... Fall low. Fall in love. Wait for wings to grow on your back, or simply live to see the sun through the fog. Rise again. Die gloriously for what I believe in...

I have dreams of stuff like minor disagreements on diplomatic matters, resource shortages causing strain on people, talk of the wastes in dimly lit crossroad inns, in whispers from people driven low by the horrors to the south. I'm dreaming of grudges for slights, of ideologies clashing and small betrayals. Of religions clashing with whispers, with shouts, with blades gleaming in the field or quietly shoved in one's back. I've visions of the human condition being explored in those who both struggle in war, famine, persecution, but also those who triumph and earn peace and love with their own hands.

I have dreams of political intrigue, spanning wars, trade, diplomacy and the looming threat before us. Ambitions of conquest dreamt up by madmen. "We will take the east and its fertile lands, free our people from famine!" "We will cleanse the north of the vile debauchery gold has sown, end the rule of greed!" "We will free this world from the grip the west has on our throats! Free the Geladynians from their classist oppressors!" "We'll march south, and end this endless invasion once and for all! Drive back the wastes, and bring peace to Korvara!"

I hope the Korvara version of the Cellsvich square will be entertaining. A cooler arena? A Meiaquar tavern where all manner of travelers pass?... Perhaps some never seen before PoH LFGs dripping with lore and mystique where you can come sit on oriental tapestries, oversee the cursed city on the horizon, enjoy an exotic tea believed to relieve maladies, and smoke something out of a bizarre hookah that'll definitely make you feel sick the first 2 times, but you'll start to love it like the locals eventually. Maybe we'll explore the ruins, find endless juicy lore through events and updates, progress a big story.

I can't wait to have as much fun as I can with this new update. What about you guys?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Snake
bandit gang bandit gang gandit band
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • Poruku, Sawrock
(03-26-2022, 08:26 PM)Snake Wrote: bandit gang bandit gang gandit band
I'm in
[-] The following 2 users Like Poruku's post:
  • Sawrock, Snake
A squad to gank bandits eeeee
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes adamkad1's post:
  • Sawrock
(03-26-2022, 08:26 PM)Snake Wrote: bandit gang bandit gang gandit band
is there cookies?
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Whitender's post:
  • Sawrock, Snake
traveling blacksmith helping people who need repairs and such while swinging around a massive hammer (time!)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dezark's post:
  • Poruku
(04-13-2022, 03:55 AM)Dezark Wrote: traveling blacksmith helping people who need repairs and such while swinging around a massive hammer (time!)
Hell yeah that's awesome  Cool it would be sick if there was a skill to repair people's weapon anywhere, but you can rp it or flavor repair powder
Muh that, but medics, when. I wanna be healing my friends in events, damn it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]