Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salamandra Flame Art: Explosion (please include the warriors.)
(04-05-2022, 02:05 AM)Autumn Wrote: This might have a lot of undue synergy with Salamander Sword but, at the very least it would be restricted to 1 race that receives a penalty to its HP so its not all that bad, +1 naturally.

Wait, what kind of new stuff it would do? I only know the volcanic enchant which  allready works.
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
(04-06-2022, 07:51 PM)adamkad1 Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 02:05 AM)Autumn Wrote: This might have a lot of undue synergy with Salamander Sword but, at the very least it would be restricted to 1 race that receives a penalty to its HP so its not all that bad, +1 naturally.

Wait, what kind of new stuff it would do? I only know the volcanic enchant which  allready works.

Currently the extra flame damage proc only triggers from magic damage, it is noteworthy to  mention that the change would make it able to apply from physical fire damage instances as well, such as with blazing shinken.

Its not egregious by any means, but it does add a lot to the synergy of the two effects.
Yep. The only foreseeable problem is my computer crashing with more frequency now after someone slaps that massive kaboom in close quarters. :pensive:

The animation should only activate on the first enemy hit because that's nuts.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The change is to make things have more sense, as well as to like, add more flavor to a Salamandra other than being a mage. It'd be neat, and something I like to see with races. Having their own unique ways to do things!
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.
(04-07-2022, 02:02 PM)Snake Wrote: The animation should only activate on the first enemy hit because that's nuts.

Do not touch my ear-splitting volcanic procs on enemy stacks it's the only thing getting me out of bed in the morning
[-] The following 4 users Like Poruku's post:
  • adamkad1, Shujin, Snake, SpaceShibe