Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Quality Bandages [Version 2.54b]
As of current, the UI update for the new party has broken items that are used on 'Drag & Drop onto party' method. High Quality Bandages unlike normal bandages, cannot be used on the tool belt, which means that there is currently no method to use High Quality Bandages. Other items that also uses the 'Drag & Drop onto party' method is likely also broken.
[Image: G8LNOeN.gif]
Gonna drop a PSA for folks having issues with drag and drop functionality from toolbelt, you can actually drag and drop from the inventory menu directly without issue. The toolbelt isn't necessary at all to use them (Make sure you start the drag of the item from the sprite itself).
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
This is however false, for I have been dragging and dropping from the inventory menu directly with high quality bandages, and potions, but it simply does not work with the new HUD for me. I am unsure of why it does not.
[Image: G8LNOeN.gif]
[Image: pr.gif]
[Image: bandage.gif]

Works just fine to me, on both potions and HQ bandages. I'm using the recommended older Byond client for reference, so if you're doing this on an updated one, that might be the issue.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
[-] The following 1 user Likes InsainArcaneBirdbrain's post:
  • HaTeD