Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawly Mieva CC app
Applicable BYOND Key - NessxAria
Character Name - Strawly Mieva
Request Type -  Character Creation

Request Details -  
I'm thinking of making a character that is 7 years old and i have a picture of him as well already, for a playby. A small cat boy with hoodie, shorts and boots. With a white tail behind him and natural blushing cheeks.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - 
The idea i had for this character, was inspired by the singer himself. I wanted to start him from little where he didn't know how to sing but was inspired so much by music. Until he grows up enough to become a great singer and help people with his songs. Possibly go on stadium and sing for people who would enjoy to listen, to his songs. Also when he would become adult i would like him to make his home into a concert or a place where people can hang out, drink and listen to his music!
(I forgot to specify that i was inspired by the singer Mafumafu! That's why i edited this post.)

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -
Starly Mieva wasn't a child of prophecy or anything special of the sort, but he lived with his well financial parents that managed to take care of Starly Mieva. Most of the time they brought him around fun parks or towns where they had people singing songs and Starly recieving the joy of the calming and sweet music coming from the musicians. Eventually a day later when Starly Mieva wanted to start singing as well, he went to his parents and asked them if they could buy him any instrument to play with, but his father was too strict towards Starly's future and refused to get him any musical instrument as he was focusing to raise his son into being strong fighter who would attend to join the Guard.

Starly Mieva wasn't happy with the thought that his father is being so controlling over his life, even if he was so young and didn't understand much of life itself. He decided to sneak out to the neighbors and use their instrument to play music. Didn't take long before he was snitched on, and his father saw this act as such failure, and him not being able to take care of a child that is reckless and uncapable of becoming a Guard for it's future, he decided to leave his song for adoption. His mother wasn't around because she was gone the time, she gave birth to Starly so there wasn't much Starly could do but get adopted in Orphanage in Cellsvich. For Starly it wasn't healthy how his father was going to control his life, so Starly would have to find his own way of life, even with tears, he will be able to find better family and follow his path of music.

Playby Picture of Strawly Mieva: 

[Image: QxpZduG.png][Image: ZZxbKPl.png][Image: rCnoNrq.png]
Approved.