Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add ALL furniture to the DISCer chest
As someone who has done over a dozen player house building projects, I would like to stress that the coolness of needing to go to specific places to purchase furniture has long worn off.

Very often I will need a specific piece of furniture that requires me to travel around the world to find those merchants. It takes time and I can never be certain if I'm going to need more, so I often buy extra of many things. But I still end up needing to often go back for a new project, or even underestimate a project and need a second trip! Very often you change your mind as well and need more of something, but you don't want to go back to the darkwood manor when you're 8 levels deep in an event hub so you just don't add those 3 blood splatters.

In conclusion, considering how frustrating building can be in this game, I feel like any sort of quality of life addition would be more than welcome. Please allow us to purchase any furniture while building, it would make people more enthusiastic about building and even raise the value of build planners. I just wanna buy darkwood desks and paper notes without losing 7 minutes of my life doing something I've done hundreds of time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Dystopia
The whole deal with merchants is pretty annoying, and I really don't know why the ASAGO item doesn't get the full list. It's almost like some got forgotten to be slotted in there, unintentionally.

That said, if possible, I vouch too for making the Furniture Planner more complete.

That said ², slot this in QoL for Housing, maybe?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Dystopia