Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kcoryas Wartil - Request for Cool Weapon Spinning
Applicable BYOND Key -Sayrock
Character Name -Kcoryas Wartil
Request Type - Character's Weapon
Request Details -  so you know when thor throws his hammer and he can make it come back to him like SWOOSH, well yeah I want to do that but with Kcoryas's sword, EXCEPT okay except I want it to a lot of spins when it goes through the air. Like swissha swisha swisha a buncha circles and then
BOOM
he grabs it by the handle perfectly, FUCK momentum. Kcoryas doesn't know magic, the sword is a bloody fang but someone through the power of FRIENDSHIP with his sword he can do this. he can't explain it. I won't explain it. Okay FINE I will maybe his sword is reverse-haunted. Like instead of something dead being in his sword his sword is before a person was a born. Like, their soul of a sword is in the sword. And if it was a person it would be a person but it's not. It's a sword. And they love eachother very much. OH AND ONLY KCORYAS CAN DO THIS SPINNING THING NO ONE ELSE CAN DO IT WITH THIS SWORD they can DO IT with their OWN swords but NOT HIS. HIS sword will only SPINNA SPINNA For him
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) -I just wanted to have a post in these forums and say an idea I had. If this gets accepted hell yes
his sword has a huge blade so I might RP some attacks as being all cool with this
if not that's fine too.
also according to the [Image: VqhA3Lq.png] I would like to request for everyone to comment on this thread. If you don't want to that's fine but since there was a note for it in the [Image: VqhA3Lq.png] I thought I would include this
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -uh
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • Autumn, Dezark, K Peculier, Sawrock, Snake
You better bring him back then
[-] The following 3 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Dezark, Sawrock, Tana
If the reason why he hasn't been around IC'ly is because he's actually been training all this time for the ultimate spinna spinna move tricks then ok.
[Image: tenor.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like K Peculier's post:
  • Dezark, Sawrock