Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.54b] Invisible Ink
When someone else is selecting a face icon, what I assume is the graphic used for it will be invisible on your screen but will display a name in the corner (Face Icon Selection) and disallow you from clicking on anything underneath the invisible selector.

This disallows you from clicking on certain things like shops/battle indicators which do not have right click menus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Snake
That is because the Face Icon Selector is not a window itself, but printed directly into the game's map.

I made a suggestions QoL regarding that which might also be a good read on where to take the direction away from this. (https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...p?tid=8797), tl;dr it being a window of its own akin to how Inventory works would be sicc and lit.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm mostly aware of how it works I'd just like to be able to click under it when someone's got it up, I haven't run into a case yet where it has become an overly huge issue, but if someone should say AFK with the window up it'd be a bit of a nuisance to anyone in the area.
As a temporary work-around for this, you can try opening up your own faceicon state selector and closing it so that you can click through things again at least, if someone else opened up their own and now you can't click things. I personally do this work-around since otherwise it can be really annoyiiiiinnng
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fern's post:
  • Autumn
(06-07-2022, 07:55 PM)Fern Wrote: As a temporary work-around for this, you can try opening up your own faceicon state selector and closing it so that you can click through things again at least, if someone else opened up their own and now you can't click things. I personally do this work-around since otherwise it can be really annoyiiiiinnng

This is a very helpful tip thank you.