Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maker's Crown
[Image: YOiqGuy.png]

Maker's Crown Crafting
Your hub for innovation!

Located just off of Cellsvich's main walls, there's an area surrounded by some trees that has spawned a number of buildings. Hustle, bustle, and noise, this is Maker's Crown; a crafting hub open to the public to use at their leisure. 

Everyone, from professionals to novices and all those in between are welcome to practice their craft. It is free to use for all in the area. You may also peruse the wares from other talented crafters under the employ of the Crown - high quality wares that can't be found elsewhere. 

Flyers around each of the towns and cities in Sigrogana advertise this as the place to go to craft and have things crafted! So come down and see what you can create~

Update: Maker's Crown is no longer operational. Visitors to the old location may see shadows of the crafting hub, but otherwise, it is completely gone.  

((OOC notes: Due to OOC reasons, I'm discontinuing the crafting hub. Thank you to all those who came to rp with me there, and thank you especially to Whitender who gave me the space to use for a time. Additionally, the space I was using is under Whitender's control again, and has no affiliation to Maker's Crown at all, so please keep that in mind if by chance you happen to wander there ICly.))
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like KitKatarine's post:
  • Boomkiller, DocMoss