Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunther - Height/Wings/Tail Hyattr stuff
I forwarded this toward K Peculier
If they felt like it's not that big of a deal, I will post it here.
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
As stated;

Applicable BYOND Key - SaltyHyatt (Main key: Skullcatrons)

Character Name - Gunther

Request Type - Wings Size, and Height (Tail included)

Request Details -  Permissible height to 7’11 ft, alongside the wings, and tail.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Gunther was technically meant to be played as a knight-like character descending from line of soldiers that once served in Geladyne for multiple lifetimes, now being a son of a father who abandoned the legacy of the bloodline to live somewhere in relative peaceful countryside of Telegrad. I imagined him to be taller, and bigger dude overall.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Hyattr tend to be taller, alongside their Wyvern Touched counterpart, than most races.

While the family wasn’t particularly renowned, they did have the ultimate project of self-inflicted selective breeding to try, and make themselves larger, more intimidating, and terrifying presence as well attempting to remedy their limited flight capability (Which will very rarely rival a Corbie’s ability to fly, and didn't work out in the end). Ultimately it comes with drawbacks such as having to eat more than the average person, and few other things. Still regardless, the project still shows its result, and Gunther just happens to still be one of those affected.
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skullcatrons's post:
  • Dezark
Alright.

So long as you understand that you can't force people to be terrified/intimidated or claim NPC's are unless the players in question actually choose to do so.

Seems fine, have fun being tall.
[Image: tenor.gif]