Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horse trip
Since Korv has one big map, I feel like we can make this suggestion now.

Horse Carriage/Wagon rides from one city to another!

These are not instant travels by any means. An auto walk that's a bit faster than normal walking. For the cost of 1500, players and their party can be carried from 1 city to another, however via the normal horse-pulling wagon. There are a few things that should be noticed for RP reasons.

The person can bring their party with them. Perhaps a good travel RP experience.

First: Allowing the wagon to be blockable by players or things. This promotes bandit RP for the wagon's routes thus forcing it to stop. It resumes once they're out of the path.

Second: The player that brought the service can leave the wagon and force it to stop that way. In case they needed to RP at something or someone it was passing by. The wagon will only linger around for 30 mins after the player leaves before despawning.

Third: Players can dismiss the Wagon after leaving in case they reached the point they wanted or were forced to change their plans ICly.

Fourth: If the player disconnected during the trip, the wagon will pause and wait on their return. 5 minutes worth before it despawns. Enough time for the player to reconnect.

Of course appearance matters. If someone does offer icons for such, possibly two pricing based on which service they choose. Standard or Royalty.

[Image: EYAmnVFWoAUaHoD.jpg]

and 

[Image: maou-sama_04_1.jpg]
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Senna's post:
  • Fern, Snake
Autopathing to the next city through a wagon where other players can also get in would be lit.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
why not just sprite hor-

*head explosion, headshotted*

[Image: 13ul4bf.png]
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
1500 !!!

[Image: walter-white-walter-white-falling.gif]
I think that be working very awkwardly if a troll stands in your way...And I also am not paying freaking 1500 murai just for Sawrock to read my traderoute!...I rather get mugged by him and give him that money!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • Sawrock
If they stand infront of the path, you confront them ICly. Korv is purely IC anyways. Could probly let it ride through people that are idle on the path. Let Sawrock rob you through the waggon; let him ride by, hop out, rob you, then hop back onto the wagon to peace out. And only that price because its not like most of us don't have alotta murai we're not really using now. Plus, need a price high enough encourage people to still walk and no depend heavily on it.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Well, the bigger question here should be.

Will they rob us out of 1500 Murai with consent?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
+1 to this idea, I enjoy the concept of having a wagon especially for players who get lost easily around the map. The game can even alert you if the wagon is stopped because of a player standing in front of it so the local consenting bandits can have a chance to ask you for some murai before you go by, and you can confirm if the player actually there or just idle and have something set to have the game confirm to continue. This way if your idle yourself it going to ping you the same way a trade ping does along the way.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dezark's post:
  • Senna, Snake