Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dancer ate my lunch money
Dancer beat up Boxer and stole its Sturm stacks.

Currently, Boxer is a class that was apparently once pretty busted (I wasn't around for that time), and is overall a knowledge check class that can potentially demolish new players and gets piledrived by veteran players.

The skill Polished Step is a very nice addition that something like Boxer is sorely in need of to avoid getting killed by diagonal attacks every turn.

Also please make basic movement not cost Sturm thank you

Swaying Step
The sign of a veteran Boxer, capable of maintaining pressure on a skilled opponent. You target any tile within 1 Range and step into it.
1m 15 FP
[-] The following 3 users Like Pyro's post:
  • CuteRedCrab, Dezark, JamOfBoy
Doesn't Geist fulfill this purpose when successful, generating upwards to 2 sturm, as well as Regenschaur? I would rather see Geist Schritt be adjusted to a 1-6 range line instead tbh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Pyro
(07-28-2022, 04:48 PM)Autumn Wrote: Doesn't Geist fulfill this purpose when successful, generating upwards to 2 sturm, as well as Regenschaur? I would rather see Geist Schritt be adjusted to a 1-6 range line instead tbh.
Geist being changed to 1-6 would also be nice. I just didn't think of that for some reason.

However, Geist is also much more expensive in terms of momentum and using it every turn would cost your momentum economy a lot of points, particularly if the enemy were able to use abilities that outright ignored Geist.