Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.62c] Terra Flama Battle Positions
[Image: unknown.png]

Both teams seem to be randomly distributed across the map in the case of a non back-attack fight.

As pictured one member of Team 1 ended up on Team 2's side and one Team 2 monster ended up on Team 1's side of the map.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start a fight in Terra Flama with 8+ participants.

2. Observe the start locations given to each team, some may end up on the opposing side's half of the map.
I don't think this is a bug. This is just probably either the mapper being mean to you, and placing a party-member over there. How battlefields, especially game battle-fields are set up is that they uses P1 and P2 tile. the P stands for Party. 

Since we see this similar issue in Azure Meteorite map, I would suggest it is in fact, intentional by design, and would not see this as a bug.

Of course it could be very much possible that it is missing yet another P1 tile on Terra Flamma map, but i wouldn't take it as it is.
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
This isn't a bug, as far as I can tell. When more spaces for battle members were added to the Terra Flama battle map, several for party 1 were added to the right half of the map.