Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Buff Dev pls (Magic Gunner thread)
Mostly a jest from me, heehoo, but what if this is a good idea?

Quote:Interference Shell

High Charge changes:
- If the target is a summoner, all Summon Youkai skills are put on a 4 round cooldown.
- Inflicts Interference for 2 + X rounds.

Quote:Vamp Shell

High Charge changes:
- Additionally steals HP/FP recovery buffs from the target. (Such as Refreshing Flow, Black Elixir, Absorb Power, etc.)

Quote:Blaze Shell

High Charge changes:
- Create Cinders LV 25 + X.

Quote:Overheat Bullet

While Overcharge is on cooldown:
- SWA +2/4/6/8/10
- Crit DMG +3/6/9/12/15%
- Deals bonus unresistable Fire damage to the enemy equal to Magic Gunner's Class LV, which cannot be absorbed.

Quote:Covering Fire

Penalty to Hit, Critical and Damage equal to X.

Go wild.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'd love to see Covering Fire made into something similar to the Ice Tyrants 'If you're frozen you can't target me' deal. It still has counterplay in ground targets, and achieves the 'OH GOD OH GOD KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN' that it so clearly wants to fill.

Overheat I've gotta ask why specify Unresistable Fire that can't be absorbed instead of just Null. Gimme bullets that deconstruct people, as the patron saint of hole punching John Moses Browning would want.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kazzy's post:
  • Snake, ThatOneHop
Covering fire could probably also get to perform a basic attack against the target if they move.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Snake
That'd be super cool, instead of the damage down.
I'm all for base Vamp shell being just healing equal to dark damage dealt by the shell after reductions. Anyway I'm all for everything here, but I also like the idea of covering fire targeting a unit and if they use movement or a non-'magical' teleport and are still in your guns range, they will be hit by a free basic attack by you for moving which if it connects will cause the debuffs to hit crit evade and crit evade.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raigen.Convict's post:
  • Snake
Honestly, let it work on teleports too. The only class that doesn't have access to a teleport in its tree is Curate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kazzy's post:
  • Snake
For sure on that, it has so much potential.