Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conduiz-Esque Materials
I'd really like to see more Conduiz-like materials, for other casting types. A holy one, a fire one, and so on. It'd allow for a lot more weird builds, at least. Though, maybe tomes would need something special to make up for it, I'm unsure.
[-] The following 3 users Like Asellia's post:
  • Lolzytripd, Miller, Pyro
Tomes as a whole need TLC. The fact they don't get weapon parts or meaningful material bonuses means that unless you specifically NEEEEEEEEeeEEEeeEEeeeEEED the +5 skill slots, 7/10 times you're better off with a spelledge weapon. There are, for example, a lot of tomes with REALLY NEAT basic hitting effects.

That you will never see utilized because good luck building the requisite hit with a tome.

Which isn't to say I don't want to see more materials act like Conduiz. I've wanted a Kensei/Caster who isn't pidgeonholed into being a lightning crit build for years. We have it in Conduiz and Rotwood, and I feel it'd be a good tradeoff for some of the materials that just don't have the raw stat OOMPH of most Remains.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kazzy's post:
  • Pyro
Yeah. That's basically what I want- I think tomes do need love, though Im not super duper mage-practiced, but I wanted to make a shine sword that has like-- a holy one, for a paladin build. If I dual wield with tome, then I have no shield, which ruins the aesthetic in my head...