Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.63] Slow and Tame
Quick and Wild (Desperado) does not fire all the rounds of a gun it uses, despite the skill saying it does 'a basic attack', which is expected to behave this way.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
All basic attack skills work this way.
number 1 GTer EU
[Image: unknown.png]

Then this might be advertising wrong. "A fast burst of bullets" that only fires one bullet is odd.
Not a bug I think. (Repel/Hanging/Pinball all behave this way) but for the same argument as parting shot, I think it'd be cooler if it used your gun's rounds instead.

Still this is expected behavior mechanically speaking.
Ain't no way this isn't a bug or oversight, otherwise Parting Shot wouldn't fire all rounds, nor Steal's Trickery Effect would either, since all of those "perform a basic attack with your gun".

The reason why it doesn't unload on a Hanging or Repel is because those skills are not tailored for guns in specific, while Wild and Fast is, in fact, a gun skill made to be used with guns.

Either way my dear cookies, my DMs are open to discuss what is a bug or not, this thread's purpose is to report, not to make an unnecessary discussion so let's not clutter it and I get bapped again by boss man for not giving enough helpful info, I'm on strike two. ;-;7
It's not a bug. This is how the skill is intended to work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Snake