Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leo CC ap
Applicable BYOND Key - Noobiecat
Character Name - Leonidas
Request Type -  Character Creation

Request Details -  
I'm thinking of making a character that is 7 years old boy that is a homeless human as a beginning and got a picture of him for a playby.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - 
I wanted to attempt and have a life of progress. Becoming an orphan without parents and being found/picked by a person where he could grow up with parents to become a great fighter. He wasn't inspired by any anime or game, but was created by my own mind that i desire to play a progress from zero. I don't want to play characters who already have some sort of skills, but from the ground zero where he will learn as he grows by his new parents.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -
Leo was a child without family, left out at an orphanage. He usually had been visited by the non-local people from Meiaquar where he hoped to be picked up and adopted but so far nobody had the interest of adopting Leo. The people at the Orphanage were kind and helpful but he haven't had much knowledge of the outer world after he was abandoned by his parents. He trusts only on his caretaker and other orphan kids for his safety but wouldn't mind his new family to take that spot for him. He always wanted to have a family and grow with them.

His dreams are to have a family and get away from his orphanage life. But that would only come by how the story will progress in-game.
Playby Picture of Leo:
 [Image: QnYVF9E.png]
Alright, go for it.

Just keep in mind the Child Character Rules.

Child Character Rules:

* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC. (This is to avoid a level cap, so you can still enjoy the mechanics of the game OOCly)

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game.
[Image: tenor.gif]