Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line Spacer? I barely know her!
Following the latest update of SIGROGANA LEGENDS 2 v2.64b, we are now able to add LINE BREAKS to emotes, which let me be the FIRST person to say fan fucking tastic, in specific this is what is said in the Update Notes.

- You can now use a limited number line breaks for in-character chat channels (6 max); extra line breaks will be converted to forward slashes as per usual.

At first I had thought: "Oh, this means ill be able to add multiple lines of spacing to my huge Multi-Paragraph posts please I do NOT have a problem"

And I was....Half right.

The Limitation of 6 Line Breaks add a small problem, now its not REALLY a problem, but its a nick pick. In my head (And I know this isnt how Linebreaks typically work), I would have assumed this meant you could add a total of 6 Spacing per piece of text.

How it actually is, this.

Test
Test
Test
Test
Test
Test

Now the major problem with this is, when you actually have large spaces of Text, you dont ACTUALLY notice the Linebreak, its useless for all intensive purposes since the text is already so close to each other. If you wanted for example to Emote with a proper SPACE in between text like how standard speech would play out in a script for example you would do.

Emote

Text

Emote

Text

The ONLY downside of this is, due to this 6 Limitation the last piece of Text is unable to be spaced due to the limitation, leaving you unable to add space for ending your speech with a sentence for example, looking like this:

Emote

Text

Emote

Text//Emote

My suggestion for this is could we simply up the Line Break limitations to like 8 or 10? I understand why there is a limit, its to prevent spamming in the chat from filling up, but it would totally look nicer if it had juuuust a bit more.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]
[-] The following 5 users Like Kiss's post:
  • caliaca, Collector, Fern, Kameron8, Shujin
Please god do this. I love my text walls when they're pleasant to read.

Shit's like cocaine. Do 16.