Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Aiden' - Korvaran Salamandra Character Ability
Applicable BYOND Key - Holy Blades Tamaki-Kun
Character Name - Aiden
Request Type - Character Ability
Request Details -  
a) The ability to project/spill magic lava from the Salamandra's tail.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - 
a) To add flavor to the character as well as to further give credence to the backstory.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -

a) I wrote up a character biography riiiiight here, detailing a good portion of what was done to provide this character its heightened aptitude for its innate abilities. He also has the capability to use earth attacks along with the natural penchant for fire.  

The biography in question! (https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...6#pid46626) Please note that I put this through to Bready to get his OK before posting it!

The tldr is that he was pumped full of the raw materials needed for Salamandras to be Salamandras, that being the magical lava in Terra Flama. There were 40+ subjects prior to him, which all mostly either blew up or didn't match up to their standards, deemed as failures to then be scrapped/thrown aside/made to do other things.

As a result of him being the only 'success', his speech is wholly impaired, his voice being perpetually strained and his words always forced out as though he's got a dry throat, his mind is a lot slower to process everything around him, often spacing out for several moments before things 'click'. He needs people to direct him the majority of the time, else he's nothing but clueless. His body's all sorts of messed up, forgoing everything in favor of pure killing efficiency.

He's the perfect war machine, but a failure when it comes to being a normal person.
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.
As long as the magic lava shares the same properties as lava would. AKA being hot molten rock then I don't see any issues with it and you can go for it.

This is just to make sure you aren't going around making lava soup that heals people or anything like that.
[Image: tenor.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes K Peculier's post:
  • SpaceShibe