Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara of Hawu - Character Ability Request
Applicable BYOND Key - CabbitNet

Character Name - Tiara Terraria

Request Type - Ability Request

Request Details - The Ability to use grafted eyes such as Spatial Eyes Demonic eyes and even Chimera eyes into living creatures. Their abilities used are based off the eye used.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - As a tamer Trainer and tinkerer alchemist along with her study for medicine she would try to further advanced her abilities to help her people even if it meant deforming her own body.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - I have yet to compile a role playing doc. But I have worked on alot of lore. For her characters deep obsession with the spatial corrupter Eyes that seem to constantly talk to her and tell her deep dark alien secrets.
Can you elaborate here as to what abilities those spatial eyes would even have?

And the purpose of why your character would graft them onto living creatures in the first place?

Is your character a chimera homunculi race?
[Image: tenor.gif]
(09-26-2022, 07:06 AM)K Peculier Wrote: Can you elaborate here as to what abilities those spatial eyes would even have?

And the purpose of why your character would graft them onto living creatures in the first place?

Is your character a chimera homunculi race?
The Spatial Corrupters have Four Eyes and my character experimenting with homunculi has found that they are rather adaptive to body parts you feed chimeras
My character would want to further study the use of body replacement for those whom had lost limbs though her emotional drive and need to help those who were injured she had taken it into her own duties to Repair the Lost Eye of a Comrade. But Unable to test on another humanoid even willingly would suffice on testing the first Eye on herself... even at the loss of her own left eye. Having done this with other creatures she has failed many times till creating one that is compatible with Spatial Eyes. She would then try it on herself.

My character is a Leporidae.

The elaboration would to be put simpler terms she can use the analyze weakness eye to further her studying into alchemy and maybe one day learn how to use it to scan her allies to find any injuries.