Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonus Bloodshed Change
Bonus bloodshed's change is nice. It gives you a reason to main class Demon Hunter. But I think it should be changed.

Make it buffed for MC. Any stance active will get your starsign enchantment. If subclassed, it works as it currently does.

Bonus Bloodshed

Turn slashing into style. At the start of a new round (excluding the start of battle), if you are in Reaver stance and do not have an elemental effect active, you gain a 1 round Elemental status based on your starsign. (Nerhaven, if none or that element doesn't have an enchantment.)

If Demon Hunter is your main class, if you are in any stance, you gain the same effect.
[-] The following 9 users Like Pyro's post:
  • Ardratz, Autumn, Chugma, CuteRedCrab, Lolzytripd, Miller, Poruku, Snake, SpaceShibe
It could be 2 rounds, so you don't need to be so desperate to end on Reaver.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I don't like the idea of making it work with all stances, maybe it should just last 3 rounds when MC. I do think having to make the choice of ending in reaver, matador or cobra (or desperado for blade barrier sometimes) is a really cool part of modern dh and I dont really wanna go back to always doing matador end turn. Just buff bonus bloodshed somehow, make it worth using.

And yeah DH is inherently a very subbable class. I think bonus bloodshed being mc only just doesnt make sense. If you're gonna go there, make snake dancer and KNP mainclass but make them really good while buffing bonus bloodshed even more. Then you'd have hard choices to make when it comes to final stance
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Snake
isn't the whole idea that each stance has a bonus for ending the turn in it and therefore you have to choose between which ones you want to focus on in the moment?
(10-01-2022, 04:00 PM)Joseph Jostar Wrote: isn't the whole idea that each stance has a bonus for ending the turn in it and therefore you have to choose between which ones you want to focus on in the moment?

Yes. But Bonus Bloodshed isn't worth being MC only for the mediocre returns it gives. It's easily skipped over for its effect when you could just put on a badge, so it's better to incentivize skill usage rather than leave it as something that's just downright not useful.
Making Bonus Bloodshed simply last 2 or 3 rounds still makes you end your stance in Reaver Stance for one turn, fulfilling the intended purpose while making the passive worthwhile to use. Demon Hunters still keep Snake Dancer charges or Rage Energy through multiple turns. There's no reason why Reaver shouldn't be able to flow into the next stance either, 2 rounds is fine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Snake
What Autumn said.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]