Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do not hunger, please let me hunger
A verb to purge my food, a verb to empty my stomach

please let me get rid of this brain food in a timely manner
[-] The following 2 users Like Lolzytripd's post:
  • lordpidey, WhiteHaired
Maybe this could be more fun. Make it so we have a placeable that's just a benching press, and we can "work out" the food from our system, reducing the duration of any food you have consumed to 0.

But it also grants the 'Very Fit' buff that lasts 25 rounds, which grants +3 VIT, alongside Worn Out LV10 for 3 rounds.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think a better solution might be:

"Having eaten brain food does not prevent you from overwriting it with other food, even if full."
[-] The following 1 user Likes lordpidey's post:
  • Shujin
Purging yes would be nice but you know the risks of brain food!
(10-18-2022, 05:09 PM)lordpidey Wrote: I think a better solution might be:

"Having eaten brain food does not prevent you from overwriting it with other food, even if full."
I wouldn't mind this, but it does open the door for accidentally overwriting something. And when it's a donation item that could be unwelcome!

I don't mind a /purge verb or a laxative item... You want the food out, you gotta accept the consequences, I guess.

Or even a stomach ache debuff if you eat too much.
The thing that stops this from being a thing at the moment is potentially completely emptying your stomach in order to eat food and constantly regain stamina with, as eating restores stamina on consumption as well.
(11-29-2022, 07:55 AM)Autumn Wrote: The thing that stops this from being a thing at the moment is potentially completely emptying your stomach in order to eat food and constantly regain stamina with, as eating restores stamina on consumption as well.
Perhaps there could be some sort of cooldown or debuff preventing stamina gain or even using up stamina in order to void your guts. After all, IRL, throwing up etc is a drain on energy.

"Voiding yourself of food has drained you, making you tired. Cannot gain stamina from food until X time."
But really why not use fast healer and go into a ton of low level easily winnable fights to purge the food? Or simply just wait unless brianm food doesn't just go away.
The main annoyance here is when you level with brain food but then you want to pvp with your character and the only way to get access to food buffs is to do the remaining fights you have on your brain food. You also don't get any regen per hour so you are permanently stuck without regen unless you use an inn, which can be sometimes annoying to use. For instance if you spar somewhere in the wild and have to run back to town.
That's fair.