Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rayvolia's Character Concept Request
BYOND key: CabbitNet

Chararacter name: Rayvolia

Request: Character creation

Details: I made a chimera that is rather young and is a Creation of a Spatial Creature and a Shark. age request to be 13
and Height to be around 5'4"

Reason:  I wish to Create a monster in Human Clothing her clothing is actually part of her flesh. She was created for one thing and one thing only. Thats to learn how to become a Spy and research other nations.

Lore: Her body made of Magic Mud and the Remains of Spatial Corrupters and Shark Remains. And within A strange Core.
One of Geladynes Unknown Experiments. Also she has a fascination of taking the eyes of Monsters she kills.
I'll approve it if everything stated in your original post is all that is.

Homunculi are in a very weird spot when it comes to age seeing as they could pop out as a fully grown whatever at year 0.

Just avoid any 18+ scenarios with any younger looking playbys involving homunculi but this should be common sense.

There's no extra powers you intend to use aside from flesh clothes? Also your disguises aren't 100% foolproof just because an app is approved, people should still have a chance to discover this.
[Image: tenor.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes K Peculier's post:
  • CabbitNet
I will post more as she grows but currently being able to change how she looks is her only power everything is as it should be in the now approved version in her profile and also. I do make it possible to tell her disguises if rped properly. Till premiere approves she wont be using her disguise feature till then.
Alright feel free to go ahead then just keep in mind about not being a guaranteed disguise as usual.
[Image: tenor.gif]