Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regalia For Engineer Bots
I don't really consider using confusing looks and random HTML enabled names a minor repercussion.

I kinda already can't stand the shapeshifter usages so I'm against this for clarity sake.
I was memeing a bit on my earlier post.

Honestly, all that needs to happen is that there is always a clear indicator in the battle log of whats REALLY used. As long as thats a given, it be fine. I am a fan of custom stuff being added or having a selection off stuff. It just needs to not give an advantage.

SS/ST summon regalia do not do that though and it feels really cheap, cause ST Prevents you from checking their status either (or that one helmet+Heavy Armor trait), thankfully not many use it in that way, but I see someone every so often do it. And I hate it. I do not think they do it on purpose either, SS/ST is just a really good and versatile class combo and thats a by effect.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Miller, TorientalVortX
Ya know, gotta make a post now reading through the thread despite all said since I don't really bite into the pvp scene of things,

would love to make more foxes, robot foxes at that :p

Though I will say, never use the such for any kinds of mechanical advantage, just fun for rp, battle log clarification is probably the bigger core of things really needing help truthfully~
I am fine with DMI file uploads as custom Youkai or Engineers, it bring more creativity to SL2. In fact at the rate we are going we might just redo Youkai and make them pure customizable with stat points, abilities you can choose, weaknesses to give bonus points, so forth ut that is an entirely different suggestion.