Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revi - Application For Special Height/Body Modifications
Applicable BYOND Key - Creatingcastel.slot1

Character Name - Revi

Request Type - Application For Character Details (Height, Special Body)

Request Details -

The character is heavily based on the person who gives you Shapeshifter in Lispool. That NPC shrouds themselves in a cloak and you can't see their face, but it can be assumed that whatever is underneath their guise, it's something inhuman. Because of (my character's) blatant abuse of their Shapeshifter powers, their body has become different. For now, I've written it that because they've shapeshifted too much or tried to shapeshift too much of their body for too long, their body has warped and twisted, and become different from its original shape. Their favorite shapeshift was (non-ascended) Byakko. Because of that, their body is now completely black, and their body has shrunk down so that they're underneath four feet tall.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request -

Shapeshifter in Lispool, and some subtext.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) -

I completely misassumed that the height only extended to extremely tall characters. I've been on a hiatus from SL2 for some time, so I've forgotten about the rule when I returned. I'm very sorry - if the application doesn't go through, I'll rewrite the character's backstory to properly heed the guidelines.
The Shapeshifter in Lispool has actually gone way too far with their misuse of their abilities and are no longer able to function normally in a reality with society.

I'm not sure what kind of playby you're actually using and how animalistic it is, but I wouldn't use anything that is totally covered in fur/scales and I would start by asking how tall you intend to make them in your app here before I say anything else.
[Image: tenor.gif]
About 3'10 or so.

Their playby is Il Capitano from Genshin, which is what they wear as a diguise. As for their undisguised form, it's a black vaguely human-shaped creature, but is terribly short and hunched back. Basically, it looks like a shadow, but isn't one.

Also, my character has similarly misused their abilities, and currently lives as an outcast to society. They sometimes enter cities, but rarely, if ever, actually interact with people in it, preferring a life of slight solitude. Some people approach them, not knowing their true form, but it's generally hard for them to function in a normal way.
What race are they? And are there any special 'features' they have besides being a shadow creature?
Grimalkin.

No special features or powers. The only real "feature" is the appearance of a shadow creature, and their short, hunched back body. They will not have any powers that a person can't normally get.
Alright thanks for clarifying. Feel free to go through with it.
Thank you so much!