Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm Singing [2.68]
I'm not entirely sure how it works, what the cut off is, or what triggers it. But after my crops in game, (Korvara, by Geladyne if it matters) are sung to about four or five times before being harvestable, even if they've been properly watered:
They de-spawn as if they hadn't been, the instant they become harvestable. 

Steps to replicate:
1: Have multiple people sing to crops over the course of a few hours.
2: Make sure the crops were properly watered.
3: Watch as they instantly despawn when they'd normally become harvestable.

I haven't been able to tell the absolute specifics yet, as sometimes people come over to sing to my crops without me realizing it. (Nice of them!) So if anyone has more concrete information on the actual number of songs needed to make this happen. . .It seems to be five or more, I'd imagine. 

The song does not make the plant despawn.
The last singing was about a half hour before the plants were harvestable, and they all just poofed.
Are you sure you've watered them enough during this period? If they reach maturity without being watered enough, that will cause them to not be harvestable.
I am very sure of it, yes. I'm aware that plants need to be watered twice to be harvestable without dying, and we always make sure to do so.
http://puu.sh/JyzLG/a4df60def0.png We know what we're doing!

So far its only happened the one time however, the most songs we've ever had done to a plant was three in one harvest these days.
Out of curiosity, what plant type was it?
Tomatos! I'm almost certain it was Tomatos.