Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mozu Otoshi
I'm against lowering the momentum cost, and also don't feel like it being spammed is really an issue either to be honest. Grapple is still grapple, you could keep chaining it and another move just as easily as you could with this technique, though probably without the evasion ignoring built in.

But more importantly, i'm still against the knockback because that just instantly disables your grapple, which feels a bit bad to go through all that trouble, though the knockdown is nicer I guess.

3m, 0 CD, (Don't care about fp cost as long as its not too high)
120% Base SWA
Can Crit
Ignores Evasion (Don't agree with it ignoring protection to be honest, although if we consider it like a pile driver. . . Maybe it ignores protection unless they have a helmet? Since we have that mask of metal trait, wearing a helmet should be a flag that would work in combat.)
Doesn't knockback.

Ninja Kote itself gets a +10 or +15 to grapple chance.

This would be my ideal change.
Shaitan's claw grapple thing can get nerfed later if need be. Its really really strong but I don't think its quite at the level of broken, nor would it break with this. Since you can always just. . Grapple grapple as a shaitan anyway.