Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invocations and Cowardice
isn't that EXACTLY why the Cooldown was put on blink in the first place? Cause Blink->Vydel->Blink on repeat was stupidly Overpowered for kiting reasons. Also probably silly if you use it with other global invocations.

I honestly think Inovacations are mostly fine minus a few ones that are simply not worth the 9 M investment. It having counterplay for its highpower potential is fine and trex and polk point out the situations and real cost of counterplay.

its fine, I see no real situation where this counter actually seems unfair or an uneven trade. More often than not you put yourself in the dangerzone just by trying it, which may not even succeed.
Not really, Shujin. It was put due to how much distance that immobilize/clumsy-ignoring movement skill can cover at once for nothing but 9 FP and no cooldown. The argument for nerfing Blink wasn't to nerf Evoker or a mage's mobility in general, just the skill itself without caring about where the nerf would shockwave and affect.

Which was Invocations and Evoker in particular. If there's still whining about it, make that an Evoker innate for Arcane Tattoo or that passive that forces them to not use gear.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • MegaBlues, The Alpha Bat
If high movespeed kite is the issue why dont we touch that instead? If with how much range evoker has it cannot reach a target to invoke upon, I doubt its invications that are a problem...
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Range: Large problem in 1v1 duels while entirely a non-issue in any fight larger than 1v1.

Getting stoned out of status: Huge problem in larger fights, minor problem in duels. Magic stones are ridiculously strong. They should probably be nerfed.

Getting magic gunnered out of status: Magic gunner needs some reason to exist and stop trying to insist that it doesn't. Just don't invoke against a magic gunner who is in range and reach to stop you.
[-] The following 4 users Like FaeLenx's post:
  • Miller, Shujin, Snake, Trexmaster