Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locking In Sentimentality
Please allow us to lock the weapon we wish to use with weapon sentimentality. I'm so tired of needing to be incredibly careful in order to not break my 100% sent. It's actually a very big deal for duelists especially (eviter +10% chance) to the point where breaking it is a problem.

It would allow us to unlock certain promotions without breaking sentimentality, and it would mean we can utilize weapon swapping. I feel like this small thing is kind of locking the coolness potential of weapon swapping for many people who just don't see it as worth it due to having to drop sentimentality
While I agree that it can be tedious, its also kinda by design and the intended trade off I feel?

To prevent hot swapping around at all times to counter someone. Though... Is that really an issue now adays? I too deleted my Sentimentality more times than I like to admit on accident, especially in a belt-weapons setup.

Maybe an additional trait you fetch once your weapon is at 100, that just stops it from counting ticks, so it remains at 100 even when swapped.

Another thing thats not an ideal solution, but can at least counter the belt swapping is, when the sentimentality count doesn't happen at the end of battle but at the start.

At the end probably just a QoL thing, but I am mostly indifferent towards it.
As a sweaty pvp enjoyer, not having my weapon maxed out makes me very sad. In addition, it is kind of a big deal for eviter as I mentioned. If the point is to prevent belt swapping, then please just make it part of the feat that you can't swap. I just want to stop worrying about this. Honestly my main main concern is when I want to unlock a new class, and also the concern of losing it upon legend extension if I forget