Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuhrazy Red Raid
If I remember correctly, Double Dao works with combination fighter from Demon Hunter.

Can Burst Claw's potential skill Red Raid, get the same treatment?
[-] The following 2 users Like Miller's post:
  • Fern, K Peculier
i'd be fine with this personally
Double Dao is littered with Devil May Cry references while Red Raid is kinda just, Red Raid, not that its an absurdly strong skill, but opening up Charge Weapon to a potentially 1m action outside of a auto-enchanted Static Air is something that probably should be considered nontheless.

Save me from asking why every other potential shouldn't get combination fighter, from my perspective it seems rather arbitrary to think about. Very much neutral about this.
I would like to have a reason to use Red Raid, yes please.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pyro's post:
  • Fern
If we go off of Devil May Cry references, Excel Saber and the likes are very much inspired by DMC. Burst Claw and its potential Red Raid arguably could be considered a reference to Nero's Devil Bringer from DMC4 (If that was Dev's inspiration for the skill), hence the suggestion to make Red Raid which is decently similar to his grab from DMC4 to benefit from Demon Hunter in some form.

If we want to discuss the balance of the implications of such; Red Raid requires you to give up your main hand for a weapon that isn't exactly ideal thanks to its so-so weapon stats and generally better other options, and requires another Excel item to charge weapon. Which generally means you're giving up two hand on another weapon if you choose to pair it with a burst claw and your hand slot is almost certainly going to be an excel weapon or conversion gloves with Accelia as a boot slot if you want to charge a Burst Claw outside of Red Raid. This is even before mentioning that Red Raid itself has a two round CD or the fact Burst Claw lacks Elite Engine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miller's post:
  • Maksimum_Fire
I like it, sure. If it's possible do that so the DH combos can be made more cuhrazy.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Miller
Hell, make every useless weapon potential work with combo fighter. Wind voltic, spirit trip, gravity lock, dark hole, rairashi... It would be a neat way to bring obscure weapon to the forefront.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Snake
That'd be rad.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]