Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shared Chests
Is it possible to add a craftable chest that can be accessed by others with a key or by guild rank or something of the sort? It'd make stacking items amongst other players a lot easier.

This is really evident right now for the Vale because quest handlers (we have 4 right now who take items from people turning them in) have to document and hand each other items (and funds) instead of just pulling it out of what should be a shared quest inventory chest at the quest counter. There are often times when time zones don't overlap or people are busy which further complicates things when a quest is technically 'complete' or enough to hand in to the requester but they're split across different handlers.
[-] The following 13 users Like Latto's post:
  • Balor, Blissey, caliaca, Fern, Imotepchief, Maromar158, Miller, Milodon Junior, Pyro, Senna, Shadbase, sirtrex, the homestuck man himself
This would be blessed. Just please make it big enough and only able to be destroyed by the creator.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I also second this. Chests with items placed into them so I don't go overweight carrying fifteen thousand books, which I can also open to the public or with a key to certain people? Fuck yeah, I want that.

(Of course Guild sharing is still valuable too, but I don't have use of that like Wanderer's Vale does, so I just can't comment :pensive:)
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
Would be amazing for the sandbox aspect, highly seconded.
DEV PLEASE
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
If it wouldn't add to server lag i'd be fine with it. I know I Have a few hundred crates in my player homes in the great six.
This would however no longer force me to buy 100 bank cards to survive. . .
Bump.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Reminded to bump this again since we have had multiple several item long quests lately (with our latest being 16 items that we have to track between handlers!)

Please...
Shared chest...
[-] The following 3 users Like Latto's post:
  • Balor, Fern, Miller
Bump again because it is a good idea...
Guild Chest when.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Fern