Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racial Synergy Buff
Pack alpha and pack follower are insanely weak traits. Even if you were to make a team of 4 people who are utilizing that trait to its maximum potential, it would only be kinda decent. The issue is that the payoff is so tiny, there's no reason to go for that (and the game is too easy but that's another thing).

I suggest the traits be merged into "pack wolf" and make lupines share their hunted statuses because that's really cool.

I also think we should have racial synergy traits for more races. It would massively increase racial identity and it would make rp reasons for people of the same race to rp together in interesting ways.

Corbie - Coordinated flight: bonuses when flying near other corbies.
Omina - Fortune black hole: bonus effect when someone has luck drain from two ominas
Redtail - Gamblers: get a bonus when you witness another redtail get a high roll on their colorful flame thingy
Wyverntouched - Venom Boost: you can bite an ally wyverntouched, which also grants them an extra bonus
Hyattr - Competitive Destruction: If you get competitive buff and another hyattr is in the fight, you also get a power bonus.
Human - Camaraderie: Charisma buff lasts 1 round longer on other human allies.
Leporidae - Fluffle: Call out dangers to your allies. Each leporidae benefits from instinct  as if they had the same health as the lowest % health leporidae in their team. (When a leporidae turns around due to an instinct proc, all of them also do the little exclamation mark bubble)
Vampire - Covenant: When you use silvermists, allied vampires gain 20% of the healing from it.
Vampire - Blood pact: When another vampire use lunar lunatism, you gain 20 essence and blood crest if it was not already active.
Lich - Arcane conduit: When you cast a spell, allied liches channel power through you, doubling the power bonus of overload magic, but double the extra fp cost is taken from them.
Glykin - Shared Purity: Glycon's blessing gains power when fellow glykins share focus. Grants a skill that reduces the duration of all debuffs on an allied glykin by 1, with a cd.
Dullahan - Shared Soul Engine: Soul engine also applies to allied dullahans within 2 range.
Doriad - Forest Pals: Casting song of nature on an allied plant or doriad gives them a buff in addition to normal effects.

Just an idea. I think it's perfect for what the trait system is supposed to be. Flavorful interesting stuff that can reward you for playing a certain way and partying up with your bros.
This is a yes. I love it.