Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dullahan Soul Exhaust [2.68]
Currently, Dullahans are incapable of triggering their 0 FP soul exhaust state if they have even a single point of FP regeneration between rounds.
This is a bug, and I know it's a bug or it would have probably been mentioned as an obscure questionable change. This was not always how this worked.

I don't need to explain how having 3 FP regeneration from the Capacity talent is not worth being stuck at 0 FP as a Dullahan. I'll simply show some screenshots I took on the test server, proving that soul exhaust works with 0 FP regeneration, and instantly stops working the moment any type of FP sustain is introduced.

To explain, the Gear I ran involved no witch hats or magic cloaks. I did use maylia armor though, to make the soul exhaust proc easy to notice.

[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2image.png]
Working as intended so far. You can tell it's procced even though there's no message for it.
Then I turned on Absorb power after hitting 0 FP a second time.
[Image: image_1.png]
[Image: image_3.png]
You can see by the HP regeneration and FP regeneration, I only benefitted off absorb power exclusively. If this was an interaction specific to absorb power, I wouldn't think much of it...but it's worse than that.

The following screenshots my subclass was changed to grand summoner, and my absorb talent is rank 3
5 FP regen + 10 FP regen + 3 FP regen. All from passive effects.
[Image: image_4.png]
[Image: image_5.png]
If having even a single point of FP regen between rounds, Dullahans are now unable to trigger soul exhaust. This forces Dullahans to respec and build around 0 FP regen. This sucks bad if the Dullahan is playing an FP intensive class such as Boxer, Verglass, Engineer. Having that passive sustain between rounds is very useful for making their exhaust state actually let them rebound if they aren't immediately killed during it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bryce_Hego's post:
  • Autumn, Snake
This has been corrected in 2.70 by disabling passive FP regen as a Dullahan if your FP is at 0.