Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Chimera transformation

Honestly, Yeah I agree with Kunai, I disagree with making Chimera L.E compatible in terms of transformation just due to how they are created. All the current options on the transformation list are sui...
Aqua
Aqua
Suggestions 11 3,107 04-03-2022, 06:19 PM
  Heart Thread: [DISCOUNTINUED] The Pink Lotus

•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦ [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/948353...y=lossless] •◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦ The Pink Lotus [Image: https://media.discordapp.net/at...
Aqua
Aqua
Factions 1 1,568 02-24-2022, 01:10 AM
    Thread: The Flame Badger Company Post Mortem

(02-04-2022, 08:44 AM)FaeLenx Wrote: (01-30-2022, 02:30 AM)jintheblue Wrote:      The first scene was in Tannis. Shirly had been working with a local who was helping her with her common when Casid...
Aqua
Aqua
General Discussion 13 5,183 02-04-2022, 01:07 PM
  Question Thread: The Current State Of The Event Staff

So I feel like there's been more than enough time given for the recent set of eventmins to get settled in and at the moment personally, it doesn't feel like they are really helping much. I'll outline ...
Aqua
Aqua
General Discussion 28 9,572 09-30-2021, 01:38 PM
    Thread: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc

A nightmare finally over... The following passage is from the Journal of the Imperial Guard! [Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxPOSrrWjJY&t] Quote:"Another day passes in the empire, some...
Aqua
Aqua
The Great Six 23 10,820 07-17-2021, 10:13 PM
    Thread: Sidecut unleashed

I suppose you could add a passive that allows any Sword or dagger to be capable of Sword Skills in Duelist, something similar to what DH has with Martial Lawbreaker or whatever it is.
Aqua
Aqua
Balance Fu 16 5,714 04-23-2021, 06:55 PM
    Thread: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyond 'adventurer')
Post: RE: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles ...

God yes, Absolutely love this idea for all the reason stated above.
Aqua
Aqua
Suggestions 18 5,368 04-03-2021, 05:11 PM
    Thread: Style Seed: Holy Spark

Please! This would be a great addition to style seeds.
Aqua
Aqua
Suggestions 2 1,223 03-09-2021, 03:52 PM
    Thread: Crafting Complete/Successful message.

So currently when another person uses a crafting table that you have claimed the system throws this: "System: You are now crafting for Cerulean-Eyed Merc. (Requested: Enchantment: Mirrored x1)" but no...
Aqua
Aqua
Suggestions 0 713 03-09-2021, 02:04 PM
    Thread: [DISCONTINUED] Nightingale - Karaten Hospital

Nightingale Hospital Nightingale Hospital is the first player-created hospital based in the beautiful mage city of Karaten under the ruling of a Miss Ella Arkus. Located in the northern sector of th...
Aqua
Aqua
Factions 0 1,576 02-01-2021, 03:50 PM
    Thread: Player Fandom Wiki

Quote:This sounds pretty fun to me! My only real concern is the thought of people possibly metagaming things, but I imagine people would likely get a choice in what does get in. Might be wise to ask f...
Aqua
Aqua
Suggestions 11 6,971 01-09-2021, 03:36 PM
    Thread: [Karaten] Temporary Karaten Fort (Information for the time being)
Post: [Karaten] Temporary Karaten Fort (Information for ...

Alright so! As it stands our Main fort (Like Arjav) is currently not mapped so we have to settle with a Temporary fort. Of course, no one knew where this was and to avoid people reporting Karaten's cr...
Aqua
Aqua
Kysei 0 1,117 12-12-2020, 02:27 PM
    Thread: First Draft - Reorganized & Updated Rules

Being OOC While Antagonistic leads to people who are wanted to go untouched, this isn't disallowing people from going OOC in the slightest, I feel clarification on the rule Miller brought up in terms ...
Aqua
Aqua
General Discussion 10 5,259 11-30-2020, 01:49 AM
    Thread: (Writers Read Me Please) What do you want from Roleplay?
Post: RE: (Writers Read Me Please) What do you want from...

So I've been playing SL2 for a few years (2 I think) and it's had its ups and downs really. at least for me. 1. Writing Styles -  I take what I can get based on the Situation or the opportunities pre...
Aqua
Aqua
General Discussion 11 5,702 11-22-2020, 03:02 PM
    Thread: Strength stat rework

If we're going to change the HP given from strength rather than remove it from the stat entirely change the +3 HP per 1 base to something else A few ideas I had for this just of the top of my head wo...
Aqua
Aqua
Balance Fu 16 6,301 11-19-2020, 06:05 PM
  Question Thread: General Opinion on the Guard System

So I've come to the conclusion that this thread might be worth a shot, it won't be a long post but first I want to make it clear the purpose behind the thread: - To collect the communities opinion on...
Aqua
Aqua
General Discussion 17 7,177 11-02-2020, 12:09 PM
    Thread: [Halloween Event] The Forest of Fears

I was the Fluffball at the Event- So I shall give her POV of the event. Things started out chill, the biggest takeaway for her is going into something she is not specifically designed for. However wh...
Aqua
Aqua
The Great Six 5 2,758 10-24-2020, 08:21 PM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
Post: RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP ga...

Alright time to throw my two cents in here, most of what I would mention has already been mentioned above by several people. I'm also speaking from experience and in my opinion of two or so years. (If...
Aqua
Aqua
General Discussion 64 32,173 09-30-2020, 08:58 PM
    Thread: Anchor Edge Basic Attack With Regalia

Yeah, Im for this to be honest, most other weapons that can be made visible when using skills (See Cyclone Spear/Warp Strike etc), it's a little disappointing to spend Patreons on an Item Regalia and ...
Aqua
Aqua
Suggestions 1 1,021 09-20-2020, 12:08 PM
    Thread: Bold and Italics remapping

God yes please.
Aqua
Aqua
Suggestions 6 3,116 08-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord