Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Crafting List Expansion

More motivation to craft means more motivation to RP, grind for mats, and make actual progression instead of throwing hours of the day towards % chances. And helps set up something of an economy.
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Suggestions 7 998 05-17-2023, 05:40 AM
    Thread: Noble House Request (Oniga)

I desire to create a minor noble house of samurai in Oniga, with permission to let them grow into a larger and established clan as achievements of those within the clan mount in-game, and gains consol...
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Approved Characters 3 1,140 05-14-2022, 04:21 AM
    Thread: Imperial Navy Request

Applicable BYOND Key: DejvInAHat Character Name: Constantine Atoll Request Type: Character Role Request Request Details: Interested in play a character with the Imperial Navy Rank of Captain, to co...
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Approved Characters 3 1,478 04-08-2022, 07:35 PM
    Thread: Sigrogana Imperial Recruitment

Name: Jack Collins Age: 19 Criminal Record (if any): N/A Residence in Imperial territory: Voilegard Skillset: Former Militiaman for his hometown! Melee combat focus, and good with paperwork. Discord:...
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Sigrogana 21 5,950 02-26-2022, 08:10 PM
    Thread: Item Belt Swapping vs Sentimentality

Seeing as it takes like- what, 100 battles for sentimentality to set in? I wouldn't be against it being at battle start, over battle finish. But I can also understand why it would be reset by battle ...
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Suggestions 10 3,096 06-26-2021, 05:44 PM
    Thread: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyond 'adventurer')
Post: RE: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles ...

This is powerful, and gives more incentive for characters RPing as traders, healers, or performers to get out there and offer their services. The only thing I'd ask is that it gives some type of mino...
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Suggestions 18 5,383 04-03-2021, 04:59 PM
    Thread: (Writers Read Me Please) What do you want from Roleplay?
Post: RE: (Writers Read Me Please) What do you want from...

Hello, juppy. For me, what I log on for has changed greatly over the years, and I'm glad I can say now I'm fairly sure of what I enjoy and why. Through trial and error, I've sort of hit my peak in re...
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
General Discussion 11 5,716 11-18-2020, 09:03 PM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
Post: RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP ga...

I don't have many complex opinions about SL2's activity, only that I agree, for the most part, with what Fern said. But I wanted to give my two cents regardless. First, I don't feel that the OOC corn...
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
General Discussion 64 32,253 09-30-2020, 11:46 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord