Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Skill Points Situation

I'm very much so with megablues. There's nothing more boring about putting a build together than being able to stare at the board, carve away the skills you won't be able to use, and then realizing y...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 6 1,102 02-03-2023, 04:19 AM
    Thread: Quickdraw Rework

I like the weapon swap idea for a passive, but I dunno how much use it'd actually serve besides being cool as heck. Quickdraw's identity in older times was blitzkrieg combat. Go fast, shoot fast, ch...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 11 1,971 12-03-2022, 12:23 AM
    Thread: Conflict and GM Intervention

Sounds like the biggest issue was the leaders of Meiaquar and Fairview getting a whole lot of nothing done in planning their mutual event. If that's due to stonewalling from any one side, that's prob...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 39 11,841 10-21-2022, 06:51 PM
    Thread: PVP Etiquette

Deliberate stalling is pretty easy to catch out when it's happening, and a 1 minute timer is something that would make it easier to catch out. I appreciate fight RP, and I think it's plenty of fun. ...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 10 2,889 08-29-2022, 07:53 PM
  Music Thread: PVP Etiquette

Hey, hey, hey-  It came up in a conversation today, so it's about time it comes to a thread and gets properly discussed, as a prelude for sending it up to GMs and Dev for final approval. People have ...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 10 2,889 08-29-2022, 05:55 AM
    Thread: Burn is too strong

I agree pretty firmly with Miller here. A status being effective isn't definitively the problem, so much as its accessibility, and the accessibility of its counterplay. I think Silence is a pretty c...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 9 1,698 08-01-2022, 11:03 PM
    Thread: God Rod

To list the specific weapons that would be affected by the change to affect faithful weapons: Star Shooter Whulf Moonlight Mercy Yang Elenoa Holy Lance Hundred Reflection Spear Moonblade Setsuna Shin...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 6 373 03-14-2022, 04:10 PM
    Thread: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern

I think it's understandable for people to be dismayed about the Korvara update being announced in the way that it is. Like Appo said, this is allegedly in response to players wanting to have more imp...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 24 8,104 02-06-2022, 12:04 AM
    Thread: The Flaws and Benefits of Version 2.49

I'm here to make an actual short post (love you fern <3) this feels like some weird attempt to "return to fire emblem" but in the worst ways. Glancing blows are like the reverse of truehit in 2RN...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 50 12,740 08-31-2021, 03:39 AM
    Thread: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc

PART 1 [Image: https://www.adventure-journal.com/wp-con...splash.jpg] At a construction site in northern Kysei,  one of the self-proclaimed 'heroes' that brought down Cornelius rests, licking his woun...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
The Great Six 23 10,882 07-12-2021, 09:18 PM
    Thread: Turn Order- A checkup

hey, incidentally-  We're a little more than a year past turn order changes, as I recall.  What's everyone think?  Was new turn order an improvement?  Or not so much? I'm personally firmly of the opi...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 19 7,178 07-07-2021, 06:27 AM
    Thread: Badlands Brawl

HEAR YE FIGHTERS, MERCENARIES, BRAWLERS, ALL WHO DEEM THEMSELVES GLORIOUS Badlands Arena staff have decided it's about time we kick off something bigger than the sprawled out Adventurer spats on the...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Sigrogana 19 7,625 04-23-2021, 08:04 PM
    Thread: Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's House Building)
Post: RE: Build You A House! (The Current State of SL2's...

this, this, so much this.  Some of the larger player house projects that people pool resources and work together as a team for can take up to or more than eight hundred pieces of furniture, to make th...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Suggestions 17 4,834 11-25-2020, 12:17 AM
    Thread: Addressing Misinformation Regarding a Recent Ban
Post: RE: Addressing Misinformation Regarding a Recent B...

(11-13-2020, 09:19 PM)jintheblue Wrote: (11-13-2020, 07:58 PM)Dystopia Wrote: -- I'm sorry there seems to be a miscommunication between the two of us, but if this was about Shou's ban I would have...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 23 13,587 11-13-2020, 10:25 PM
    Thread: Opinions on the current state of GMs

@drezdin The reason more is typically demanded of the community is because in multiple documented cases the community has worked *against* GMs regarding important topics, and a lack of reporting of in...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 24 12,133 11-12-2020, 05:32 AM
    Thread: Opinions on the current state of GMs

Real talk? I feel like the community(blanket statement, I've had this problem before too) needs to be more forthcoming with GMs.  We're aware of how tough it is to just stake locations/players out or...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 24 12,133 11-12-2020, 03:00 AM
    Thread: U and I See [UI changes]

I'd love to see these changes come through. They're not invasive and they improve quality of life in a meaningful way.
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Suggestions 3 1,701 11-04-2020, 03:20 AM
    Thread: Narrative Buttons & Teleporters

I'd really like to see these additions, too. A narration button would make plenty of events much easier to run, especially- examples I can think of that've been an obstacle in the past are: >want...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Suggestions 7 2,435 10-12-2020, 04:38 AM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
Post: RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP ga...

this thread got messy in the few hours that I left it.  Thank you, Miller, for bringing it back on topic. I think it's not wrong to call the lack of easy-access RP a community problem.  There's at le...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 64 32,324 10-03-2020, 12:21 AM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
Post: RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP ga...

I don't have a ton to add, but I wanted to post because this resonates very solidly. I try to be as genuine as possible and face whatever issues hit the game head-on even if I don't really mind the m...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 64 32,324 09-28-2020, 10:48 PM
    Thread: Minor Monster Variety

So this is sort of a combination suggestion.  I'll start with the most important part first. I want monsters to have tiers of strength, that's easily spotted from a glance at their pallet.  Some sort...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Suggestions 6 2,142 09-28-2020, 04:08 AM
    Thread: Demon Hunter changes & Evasion buff

Matador has: >reliable AoE knockdown >AoE protection ignoring damage that scales on Dark attack(which is based off RES, letting you build a defensive stat for wacky anti-tank damage) >high bu...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 9 3,065 09-21-2020, 12:05 AM
    Thread: Geist and Clumsy.

That sounds like the deepest boxer gameplay available right now chief   [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...in_cat.png]
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 15 7,228 09-02-2020, 09:11 AM
    Thread: Geist and Clumsy.

This thread's about a very specific interaction. Geist is a movement skill.  It's core to Boxer gameplay, since it lets you move, something boxer can't normally do.  It also is your single biggest de...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 15 7,228 08-31-2020, 04:17 PM
    Thread: Volcanic Enchantment

@spo, at the end of my commentary I mentioned a solution of only three procs per turn, max- which would curb any sort of nonsense with multishot weapons people might be worried about.  Multishot weapo...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Balance Fu 7 2,747 08-13-2020, 06:00 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord