Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Everyone is the Same

This is starting a topic off of a tangent from the recent player transformation thread in the Suggestions section. Dev asked why people feel that characters in generally feel very samey. Walrus had a ...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 4 1,821 05-05-2021, 09:29 PM
    Thread: Vaguely thought-out proposal to body enchant diversity problem
Post: RE: Vaguely thought-out proposal to body enchant d...

Honestly getting rid of VIT as a stat and having class and other factors be more of what determines bulk seems like it could be worth investigating too. You could move water attack scaling to SKI whic...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 12 5,320 05-01-2021, 02:20 PM
    Thread: Let me bite you real quick

Another one has finally seen the truth. I've written about vampires many times so I won't really say much other than lightly expand on their problems: Racials use SAN for scaling, however, vampires...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 4 1,951 04-30-2021, 11:47 AM
    Thread: Vaguely thought-out proposal to body enchant diversity problem
Post: RE: Vaguely thought-out proposal to body enchant d...

Honestly having fixed HP values as opposed to investing in VIT sounds attractive. Saw brings up a great point in that literally everyone wants VIT. It’s mandatory no matter who you are. Even if you’re...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 12 5,320 04-29-2021, 02:31 PM
    Thread: Sidecut unleashed

Daggers are like swords, except shorter. Sidecut should be able to be used with daggers. Alongside possibly the rest of the duelist sword skills. A dagger is definitely a duelist-type weapon anyway. T...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 16 5,715 04-23-2021, 05:31 PM
    Thread: Rotwood (and Iceblood) kits

I think it's long overdue that we get access to being able to craft material change kits for both iceblood and rotwood. I believe the biggest concern with rotwood on its release was Bamboo Bo, but we'...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 2 1,321 04-20-2021, 03:09 PM
    Thread: Dark Water icon

Flooded Water currently looks quite nice, especially with the way it automatically snaps icon states together when expanded or reduced. A simple recolor to make these tiles purple and using them for D...
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 1 807 04-15-2021, 03:19 PM
    Thread: Staff subtype weapons

The gem staves are a recent addition, a series of polearms that are all spelledge weapons that also provide ele ATK to a weapon in particular corresponding to the gem the staff uses. These have been g...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 0 812 04-07-2021, 05:39 PM
    Thread: Phase Change

Either an asago or patrion item that when used, you can upload a music file within the normal size limit and define a skill/spell similar to how you can in battle quotes. Upon using that skill/spell i...
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 0 644 03-14-2021, 02:36 PM
    Thread: 10 stars and weapon swap

Currently, if you use all 3 10 star slots for your build, you cannot put a 10 star on your item belt for item swap purposes. This is somewhat annoying in regard to common cases where people keep holy ...
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 1 1,063 02-20-2021, 10:05 PM
    Thread: Some issues with Firebird

So, Firebird is one of the newer classes, and it's been out for quite some time at this point so I think it's fair to say the class has been explored inside and out. There are some issues I believe th...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 1 980 02-19-2021, 05:22 PM
    Thread: Town Map for Lispool

Please...
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 7 2,382 02-17-2021, 05:33 PM
    Thread: Servant of a Dark Authority for Curate

Servant of a Dark Authority is a really cool passive that I think could be extended to curate and effect its promos rather than just Aquamancer. It'd mostly just be changing instances of light damage ...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 0 714 02-01-2021, 04:36 AM
    Thread: The problem with classes like Aquamancer

For me personally it wasn't that I dislike water magic in particular. In fact with Servant of a Dark Authority, the class can inherently reflect the kind of aesthetic I like, and I use it with Dark Au...
Perdition
Perdition
General Discussion 6 2,599 01-21-2021, 02:43 PM
    Thread: The problem with classes like Aquamancer

There's currently an excellently written post in balance fu about Aquamancer's shortcoming as a class, but there is something else I feel needs to be addressed. Now, all of this is more subjective in ...
Perdition
Perdition
General Discussion 6 2,599 01-20-2021, 03:23 PM
    Thread: Stacking Evasion

There's almost never a reason to let things stack additively because it inevitably leads to dumb shit. Even if stacking evasion DR to 80% isn't practical at the moment, that doesn't mean it should be ...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 14 4,592 01-10-2021, 03:41 AM
    Thread: Player Fandom Wiki

This just seems like something that would get very masturbatory very quickly with people jerking off their own character's power levels. This ain't it chief.
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 11 6,976 01-10-2021, 12:56 AM
    Thread: Spear talent bonus

As it stands, spear's unique bonus from talents is to provide the spear bonus power by SR x 1.5 when you are attacking an opponent that is melee range that is also facing you. This is absurdly specifi...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 7 2,244 12-28-2020, 04:37 PM
    Thread: Putting the Void back in Void Assassin

This may be a VA thread but it has nothing to do with daggers shockingly. It has to do with Void magic. Void Assassins can rip open gates to the void multiple times and leave multiple of them open a...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 6 2,341 12-22-2020, 06:20 PM
    Thread: Monster-mancy

Phenex spellthieves running around self detonating and reviving with passive sounds really funny. In all seriousness, cool ideas all around. Detonate would definitely need to self inflict certain defe...
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 9 4,101 12-21-2020, 01:16 AM
    Thread: Curse Redux

I made a thread a long while back about curses and how they really miss the mark in the way they're described. Powerful modifications to your weapon that come with an equally powerful downside. Curr...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 8 2,449 12-20-2020, 02:56 AM
    Thread: New Elemental Enchants

Water could leave puddle in tiles that apply soaked
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 3 1,351 12-15-2020, 05:10 PM
    Thread: Additional Housing slot location

Similar to how the Nameless Shrine has some "hidden" housing locations, I think it'd be cool if, in the Cells sewers, there were 2, maybe 4 spots for player housing. Could make for some interesting RP...
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 4 1,475 11-29-2020, 01:47 AM
    Thread: Lich base stats

Going acid is just sound except worse because there are no ways to buff your acid attack other than snake tooth necklace, which requires you to waste an accessory slot. On top of that, the acid spells...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 6 2,565 11-27-2020, 04:50 PM
    Thread: Tab ping when it becomes your turn

You get pings on your game tab if invited to a party or if a trade is requested for you. Many people end up turning sounds off because they get grating after a while or they want to listen to somethin...
Perdition
Perdition
Suggestions 8 2,099 11-26-2020, 06:05 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord