Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Erroneous Cloth Material Weights [2.85 v4]

Many of the newer cloth-type materials added have hidden weight modifiers that aren't outlined in their text description. I'm unsure if the weight mods themselves are the bug or if the hover-over desc...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Bug Reports 0 66 04-08-2024, 04:02 AM
    Thread: [v2.76c] Incorrect BW reduction on Indomitable

BK's Indomitable seems to be applying the incorrect BW reduction on torsos. Examples: [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7.../image.png] [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7....
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Bug Reports 1 329 09-01-2023, 08:29 AM
    Thread: Watchful eye

(01-23-2023, 05:22 PM)Poruku Wrote: This skill went from totally useless to something actually very powerful, to the point that single skill shuts down many strategies. It's fine that it exists, but...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Balance Fu 8 1,566 01-24-2023, 02:10 PM
    Thread: Ki Awakening

(01-15-2023, 06:49 AM)Raigen.Convict Wrote: Another idea. Add that it gives 3 more momentum per turn. And on activation it refunds itself. When turned off it also refunds 3m Momentum gain is a dange...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Balance Fu 8 1,425 01-15-2023, 06:56 PM
    Thread: Customized Dice Rolls

A custom dice button would be pretty nifty. I imagine it could be as simple as asking three pop-up prompts that ask for the entry of X (Number of dice), Y (Number of sides), and Z (Flat modifier to en...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Suggestions 15 2,295 12-08-2022, 09:05 AM
    Thread: Allow twinking

Gonna play Devil's advocate on this one, since while I do get behind the sentiment that the rule can be a pain oocly, it does serve a couple of important functions. -The obvious case is roiding out a...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Suggestions 19 3,329 11-09-2022, 07:07 AM
    Thread: (Discussion) What would be a more ideal buff for Monoclassing?
Post: RE: (Discussion) What would be a more ideal buff f...

Well, might as well pitch in some ideas in the style of the above post. Black Knight -The effective range of all skills that utilize black wind is increased by 1 -Indomitable's bonus DR is increased...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
General Discussion 9 2,880 10-27-2022, 02:35 AM
    Thread: Iconic Caster

+1 to this idea. Huge QoL for the folk who already have a dedicated FI for such a thing from having to quickly toggle it on and off before casting (I tend to forget a lot in the heat of combat RP myse...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Suggestions 9 1,860 10-11-2022, 06:53 PM
    Thread: Friendship

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nknown.png] I think another idea that could work even better is to steal borrow an idea another Byond game I know of has, being a contact list. It c...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 7 1,677 09-23-2022, 03:09 AM
    Thread: Muridae (Rodent) Kaelensia

Welp, while I did originally joke suggest it on Discord a while back, I spent some time thinking on what this sort of race could actually look like after hearing a lot of interest from the community. ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Class/Race Ideas 4 1,755 09-18-2022, 10:44 PM
    Thread: Shine Knighting

I think as it currently is, the immunity is fine based on the cost/reward ratio. To explain this, let me lay out all of these plainly (under the assumption of shine knighting, as shine knights is so h...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Balance Fu 19 3,179 08-28-2022, 11:42 AM
    Thread: Smart Casting ideas (Tactician Trickery effects for Spells)
Post: RE: Smart Casting ideas (Tactician Trickery effect...

Eeeeh, I'm not very keen on the idea of adding things to make Tact even more powerful than it is. If more trickery effects were to be added, they'd have to be a lot less impactful lest the skills get ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Suggestions 3 749 08-05-2022, 10:05 PM
    Thread: [V2.62c] (Event Tools) UI Weirdness

I noticed a rather strange occurrence with the GM slot UI while working on things earlier, namely that the HUD seems to be bugged in-battle as of the latest version. The issues are that the overworld ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Bug Reports 1 603 08-03-2022, 08:13 PM
    Thread: Spell thief cheat sheet

But doesn't stealing them from a friend in private ooc'ly also defeat the intended point for the class? Most people to my knowledge play ST as a "build-your-own mage" type deal rather than actually pl...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 5 1,207 08-03-2022, 07:27 PM
    Thread: Burn is too strong

Honestly? I'd like to see all the status curing items (anti-tox, throat opener, etc) all grant immunity based on some degree of perfect talent. It would make having those specific items worth the slot...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Balance Fu 9 1,695 08-02-2022, 01:44 AM
    Thread: State of Eventmins in Korvara

It's too late Kunai...  we all already know your darkest secrets... You can't stop all of us
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Fruity Rumpus General 2 3,297 07-14-2022, 12:16 PM
    Thread: Potentials and Shoehorning

(06-05-2022, 06:42 PM)Snake Wrote: - The 'Jin' Katana series (and Hisen) granting Hidden Cut, without Kensei equipped. Hidden Cut really wouldn't do much without sheath sword though- (Yes, I'm just...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Suggestions 10 1,736 06-08-2022, 06:02 AM
    Thread: GR2

Alright, since I have a lot of my own opinions and such on the subject matter here as someone who spends an unhealthy amount toying with this game's systems, I'll go in order based on the original pos...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Balance Fu 14 3,900 05-30-2022, 06:57 AM
    Thread: High Quality Bandages [Version 2.54b]

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...326/pr.gif] [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...andage.gif] Works just fine to me, on both potions and HQ bandages. I'm using the rec...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Bug Reports 3 811 05-19-2022, 03:56 PM
    Thread: Portable Crafting Stations should NOT use Murai.
Post: RE: Portable Crafting Stations should NOT use Mura...

(04-26-2022, 08:53 AM)HaTeD Wrote: i see no harm in this with the game's current state. Korvara would be a different story kiss, however even if i agree taxes in general were a mistake when we have ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Suggestions 11 2,766 04-27-2022, 12:47 AM
    Thread: Fortunite And You

https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...p?tid=8898 We already have a recent thread on fortunite, linked above. I still stand by the ideas I presented from it for the most part.
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Balance Fu 8 1,961 04-26-2022, 02:46 AM
    Thread: Alignment Charts

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...rchart.jpg] Might as well I suppose.  These are the characters I have that still exist. Characters that have died or were deleted are not included ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
General Discussion 1 1,176 04-23-2022, 11:34 PM
    Thread: Further Glancing Issues [v2.54b]

I don't remember if they were reported before, but I know these following skills also proc effects on glance/miss: -Blacksand potential's immobilize -Starlight Gaze evasion buff removal from Chimera ...
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Bug Reports 1 607 04-15-2022, 12:11 AM
    Thread: Death Touch Bug?

https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...p?tid=8882 I've already reported this bug in another thread.
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Bug Reports 3 1,090 04-13-2022, 04:23 AM
    Thread: Fir visual fix

+1 to this The current explosion line very misleading to people, especially newer players who aren't aware of the true range. This would make it a bit more intuitive for people the figure that out.
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
InsainArcaneBirdbrain
Bug Reports 4 1,272 04-09-2022, 05:09 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord